Release Date: 2021-11-10
- “Mandatory Document Status” column added to Equipment Manager, used in Project Compliance.
This indicates the number of mandatory documents assigned and uploaded to equipment based on the category selection. The green indicates when they have all been uploaded regardless of the approval state of the document. If a document is expired, it will not be included in the count of the documents uploaded.
- “Position Status” column added to People Manager, used in Project Compliance.
When viewing an individual profile linked to a project via “People Manager,” in Project compliance, you can now view how many positions are linked to an individual as well as their status. Green representing all position requirements are met and red representing outstanding position requirements.
- “Reason for rejection on Mandatory documents,” used in Equipment Manager.
Should a Corporate Client reject an uploaded mandatory equipment document that has been uploaded by the Service Provider. The reason for rejection will be made viewable to the Service Provider.
- Mandated Equipment Categories, used in Equipment Manager.
Any Equipment items linked to a Project where the Corporate Client has mandated categories, will be notified upon viewing Equipment manager until all items are set to a client-owned category. This will force the category selection from a Service Provider view and make the mandatory documents available for completion should it be mandated by the Corporate Client.
- User Group “Export to Excel”, used in System Users.
Pull a report on your User Groups as well as an additional report on Users linked to the individual User Groups by selecting the “Export” button.
- “Course Code” column added to Learning Management Report, used in Reports.
When pulling a report from the Learning Management report module, if your course has a linked code, this will be made viewable in the report.
- Pop-Up Message to confirm “Program Deletion, “used in Learning Management.
When deleting a program, Passport 360 will display a pop-up message confirming that the user does want to delete the programme.
- “Professional Registrations,” added to individual profiles, used in People Manager.
Individuals can upload their Professional Registrations in this selection, to ensure that their Licence to practice their Profession is made viewable to their organisation and to any organisation that the individual is linked to.