Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload ID/Demographic documents?
- Click on people manager, search for the employee profile. On this screen, you will see the following screen to upload the ID document
How do I remove/unlink an Employee from a project?
- Click on Project compliance
- Click on the project the employee is linked to
- Click on people manager
- Select the employee you want to unlink
- Click on the delete button
- Follow the exit procedures only if the employee is leaving the company as well
How do I renew my subscription?
- To generate an invoice to renew your subscription you need to log into www.passport360.co.za
- Click on Shop” to place your order.
- Select the Service Provider package, and then complete all the relevant fields
- Adding this product to your basket will automatically calculate the fees due.
- Next please check that all Billing Details are still correct, but do not change the email address as this will change your account holder and thus allocate the order to a new profile.
- Select your preferred payment method and place your order to complete the process.
- The invoice generated will be emailed to the account holder whose email address is displayed in the Billing Details.
- Email proof of payment with the order number to email@example.com
Why are SHE File line items documents not approved?
- There could be many reasons for non-approval. Please speak to the project manager to find out the reasons for the SHE File documents not being approved
How do I reset my password?
- Once you have logged into the home page and entered your username please select the Forgot your Password. Enter your email address to receive a link to change your password
How do I upload a declaration and letter of good standing?
- When you log onto Passport 360, on the left is your menu items. Click on documents, manage documents and here you will upload the letter of good standing
How to book medicals (Client specific where integration is in place)
- When you log onto Passport 360, click on the dashboard from your menu, then click on the onboarding menu, click on the book your employee medicals.
How do I cancel a training booking?
- Click on learning management from your menu, search for the employee, the scheduled training will pop up, you will find a delete button. Click on that to cancel the training. Please ensure it is 48 hours before the training is scheduled. No training is allowed to be cancelled after 48hours of the scheduled training
How do I book a training course?
- Click on learning management from the menu, click on manage classroom schedules, search for the training, ensure on the far right hand side of your screen you change the setting to month and NOT day, see screen shot below
E-learning training has been completed, but it is not reflecting on employee profile
- Ensure that the employee has put in the correct Id number and not using someone else’s computer who is logged onto passport 360. Ensure the employee has passed the training
How do I reschedule a training event?
- You cannot reschedule a training. You have to book again for the employee. Ensure you have cancelled the previous training first and then re-book
What are my login details?
- If you do not know your login details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in order for feedback to be provided
- Id Number
- Company Name
- Email address
What is my password?
- Passport360 cannot provide you with a password via email. Follow the steps above to reset your password and an email with a link will be sent for you to reset your password
I am not able to login
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information in order for feedback to be provided
- Id Number
- Company Name
- Email address
- What error is the user getting when trying to login- screenshots to be sent as well
Where do I upload medicals and induction?
- From your menu, click on people manager, search for the employee, click on select selection far right-hand side of your computer, click on medicals to upload employee medicals and skills for uploading any training courses