1) Upload ID and CV
Add the individual's ID and CV documents.
Documents that have been incorrectly uploaded, will be rejected and will need to be captured again.
When uploading documents under the various tabs it is important to know the following:
- Select the correct expiry date
- Enter in / select the correct and corresponding information
- Any document uploaded to an Employees profile can be viewed by both his Employer and the Project Owner that he is linked to
- Documents must be in PDF format
Note: To add documents to the employees’ profile, select the browse button and choose your file from your personal file’s database, or alternatively drag and drop the file into the screen and the document will upload accordingly.
To view the uploaded document, select the view button
To delete the uploaded document, select the delete button
On Specific documents you might see this crop option:
This is applicable to documents such as ID and Driver license's to enable the OCR to more accurately read the uploaded document. Click Crop and then drag the “crop box” over the part of the document that displays the information clearly. Click Save once the relevant information is ready to be cropped.
The cropped document will then be saved. Complete the rest of the required information to save the entry against the person’s record.
Note: Once a document has been uploaded the status will automatically be “pending approval”. This will run through the Passport 360 OCR.
2) Missing ID's, Passports and Work permits on individual profiles
Note: When a system user navigates to the People Manger Module, a pop-up will appear advising you if any of your employees are missing an ID document upload, Passport or Work Permit.
The system will check for the following:
- If an individual has a South African ID, the system will check if the ID is uploaded and validated.
- If the individual has a passport number instead of a South African ID number, the system will check if the Passport is uploaded and validated.
- If the individual has a Passport, however no Work Permit is uploaded, the system will check that there is a supporting Work Permit uploaded for individuals using their Passports.
Simply, click on the view button that displays next to the pending action.
Another pop up will appear listing the employees that need the document uploaded and actioned.
Click on the manage button that displays next to the employee.
You will be directed to the employees profile, whereby you will need to upload their requested document.
When there are no documents outstanding, the pop-up message will indicate that the actions are completed.