Corporate Client and Service Provider: Enquiries changes
When a Service Provider answers an enquiry invitation, they will not longer need to add the start and end dates for their manpower budget. It will start with the “linked employees” view and move into the “linked equipment” view
Corporate Client and Service Provider: New Pre-qual invite process
- Passport has added a check on the system that looks for pre-qualification invitations that have not been actioned / linked to a company in 30 days and if they have a token linked to them the token is unassigned. This check runs daily, and it will be displayed in a column to say that the token has been revoked.
- If a token is revoked from a Service Provider, the Service Provider will still be able to answer the invitation, however they will be prompted to sign up for Passport 360 themselves.
- The client can archive the prequalification invitations if the Service Provider is not supposed to answer them. Simply click on the applicable invitation and select delete. The deleted invitation will move to the archived grid.
Corporate Client: Recruitment Manager Position Compliance graph
If a user has the “View Confidential Individual Data” claim turned on against their user profile, the selected user will be able to view the email address and phone number of an individual applying for a post through recruitment manager.
- Ensure the toggle is turned on
- Navigate to Analytics/BI – view Recruitment Manager – View Current Position Compliance – Filter the applicable fields and use the drill down to view the details of the individual.
Corporate Client: Manpower Approval to be added in Workflows – Approve Objects
When a manpower budget is submitted, the necessary approver can approve the manpower budget in Action Manager, and they can approve it in Workflows.
Navigate to Workflow Manager – approve objects – document name will show at “Total People on this Project.”