Manage your company documents with ease. You can make your documentation available to specific individuals, by uploading your templates and policies onto the system. Your Employees and Service Providers will have instant access to critical documentation relevant to them.
1) Create and Manage Policies
Navigate to the Documents tab available on your dashboard.
Add Company Policies which can be made available to all users linked to your Company, including Contractors linked to your Projects.
Select the view your policies button.
You will be required to fill in the fields.
- Policy Name
- Outline of the Policy
- Select the applicable Users to access the document.
- Document reference
- Document version
- If the Policy has an approved date use the calendar icon available.
- If the Policy needs a revision date, use the calendar icon available.
- Select the responsible person if its applicable.
Once you have filled in the applicable information, select update.
Your Policy will now be displayed under Your Company Policies.
Select the upload button to upload your Policy.
If the Policy is no longer valid, select the delete button to remove the Policy.