Manage your company documents with ease. You can make your documentation available to specific individuals, by uploading your templates and policies onto the system. Your Employees and Service Providers will have instant access to critical documentation relevant to them.
1) Create and Manage Templates
Add Company Templates which can be made available to all users linked to your Company, including Contractors linked to your Projects.
You will be required to fill in the fields.
- Template Name
- Outline of the Template
- Select the applicable Users to access the document.
- Document reference
- Document version
- If the Template has an approved date use the calendar icon available.
- If the Template needs a revision date, use the calendar icon available.
- Select the responsible person if its applicable.
Once you have filled in the applicable information, select update.
Your Template will now be displayed under Your Company Templates.
Select the upload button to upload your template.
If the Policy is no longer valid, select the delete button to remove the template.
Note: When Clicking on Upload, the Policy / Template will be saved. A Notification will be sent to All Users Linked to Your Company when a Template is added, updated, or removed.