- “Assign KPI’s to Multiple Service Providers,” used in KPI Manager.
If a Corporate Client needs to assign a specific KPI to multiple Service Providers, this can be done in the KPI Measures table, by selecting the “assign multiple KPI’s” button.
- “Mandate Mileage Tracker” on certain equipment categories, used in Equipment Manager.
If this has been mandated on certain equipment categories by the Corporate Client, the Service Provider will see a pop-up message to prompt them to add the mileage or hours worked to be captured.
- “Sub-Contractors can be viewed in Projects,” used in Project Compliance.
If a Primary Contractor needs to view their Sub-Contractors and their pack status, they can do this by opening the respective project and select the “view sub-contractors” button.
- Resolution of Employee Medical documents has been fixed to scale, managed in People Manager.
When viewing an Employee medical in the People Manager module, the system administrators are now able to download the document should it be necessary.
- “Visitor Reminder Notifications,” available in User Settings, managed in User Notifications.
If you would like to be reminded of any visitors that are due to come visit you on site, you can select the “Visitors Reminder” notification in your user settings, which will turn on the function for Passport 360 to send you an email reminder 24 hours before the visitor is due to see you.
- “Project Based at,” column added to the Project Compliance Report, used in Reports.
When a Corporate Client pulls a report on all project links, the report will include where the project is based, thus naming the division where the project is housed for easy referral.